Helps prevent free radical damage and reduces the appearance of visible signs of ageing around the eye.
This gel contains a synergistic antioxidant formulation that helps reduce the appearance of signs of ageing due to environmental damage to skin around the delicate eye area. When applied with a massaging action, targeted actives revive under-eye skin and help reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural antioxidant defences
- Visibly improves the appearance of photo-damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags, when applied with a massaging action
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance
How To Use:
- In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, outer corners, and brow bone.
- Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes.
- Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in colour does not affect the product’s efficacy.
Pure Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid = Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance.
AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • UNDECANE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ASCORBIC ACID • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • TRIDECANE • PHLORETIN • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • FERULIC ACID • RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT • CAFFEINE • DISODIUM EDTA • SODIUM HYDROXIDE
*Please be aware that the ingredient lists for products in the Skinceuticals brand are updated regularly. The Skin Bar advise you to refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.