SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Essence Mist, formulated with a high concentration of botanical extracts and moisturising agents, hydrates and soothes skin.
- WINNER of Best Correcting Mist in Ireland’s Social & Personal Best Beauty Buys (May 2023 Edition)
- Offers an immediate reduction in visible redness and improvement in smoothness and plumpness all whilst helping repair the skin barrier function.
- Formula effectively hydrates skin, even over foundation makeup.
- Clinically proven all day hydration as well as being suitable post-laser treatment*
- Clinically proven to improve hydration by up to 69%.** This versatile mist can be used daily to help reduce temporary redness or to refresh rough, dehydrated skin.
- The gentle mist format allows for touchless application and is also suitable for use post-laser*.
- Suitable for all skin types. *Only apply on healed skin. Always consult a practitioner for individual homecare recommendation
**Instrumental test, 27 subjects
How To Use:
Shake well. Close eyes and mouth before application. Apply mist 6 inches away from face.
In the morning, apply after an antioxidant serum.
In the evening, apply prior to corrective serums.
Reapply throughout the day for ultimate hydration, even over makeup.
AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 80, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT/OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT/ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, XANTHAN GUM, CITRUS GRANDIS FRUIT EXTRACT/GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT/CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT – THYME FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, LINALOOL, CI 42090/BLUE 1, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, D249771/1
*Please be aware that the ingredient lists for products in the Skinceuticals brand are updated regularly. The Skin Bar advise you to refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.