A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective treatment that targets visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation, including wrinkling, laxity, and dullness.
This next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is now formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (20% more), wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin’s firmness, and enhance skin’s radiance.
*Due to the formulas high levels of flavonoids, this cream’s colour may vary but will remain effective.
- SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
- SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- BENEFITS: Smooths an extended range of visible wrinkle types, targeting fine lines and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds.
How To Use:
Twice daily, massage a thin, even layer of A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced wrinkle cream onto the entire face, neck, and chest.
If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
Collagen and elastin are responsible for skin’s youthful look. While many factors contribute to signs of ageing, glycation of these proteins plays a role. This multi-phase process occurs when excess sugar binds to proteins in skin. Oxidative stressors, like UV, pollution, and diet, expedite the reaction, transforming the bound proteins into A.G.E.s—advanced glycation end-products.
A.G.E.s turn flexible proteins brittle, making newly glycated collagen lose its critical regenerative ability. As these degenerated proteins cannot break down to be replaced, skin is ultimately weakened, accelerating signs of visible ageing including wrinkles.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is potent corrective anti-wrinkle cream formulated to target signs of visible ageing caused by collagen degradation and collagen. The formula features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoids, glycyrrhetinic acid, HEPES, and niacinamide and helps correct visible signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness. All in a luxuriously textured formula.
- (+20% MORE THAN ITS PREDECESSOR, A.G.E. INTERRUPTER)
- KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN FORMULAS TARGETING THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES & LAXITY.
WILD FRUIT FLAVONOIDS
- COMBINATION OF BLUEBERRY AND POMEGRANATE EXTRACTS.
- LIQUORICE ROOT EXTRACT USED IN FORMULAS FOR ITS SOOTHING PROPERTIES.
- KNOWN TO ACTIVATE NATURAL ENZYMES IN SKIN TO PROMOTE EVEN CELL TURNOVER WHILE HYDRATING SKIN.
- WATER-SOLUBLE VITAMIN, ALSO KNOWN AS VITAMIN B3, USED IN SOOTHING FORMULAS TO HELP SUPPORT SKIN’S MOISTURE BARRIER.
- HELPS RESTORE SKINS FIRMNESS AND ELASTICITY, WHICH IS KNOWN TO DECLINE AS GLYCATION DEGRADES SKIN’S COLLAGEN
- ENHANCES SKIN’S OVERALL RADIANCE
- DELIVERS RICH HYDRATION, WITH A LUXURIOUS, SATIN FINISH
*Please be aware that the ingredient lists for products in the Skinceuticals brand are updated regularly. The Skin Bar advise you to refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.