Rose Quartz Gua Sha. The ultimate regeneration tool.
Fine lines, dull lacklustre skin, pigmentation & scarring.
How to use:
• After cleansing skin in the evening, roll back and forth in a cross hatch motion on each
targeted area lifting as you change direction.
ª Target problem areas and remember to avoid the delicate eye area and lips!
• Use light pressure holding your finger on the back of the Microneedler to control the pressure against your skin.
• Use for around 2 minutes after which your skin will appear pink and slightly flushed.
• Immediately after use apply your favourite serum or moisturiser as micro channels are open at this point and this allows better absorption of the active ingredients.
• Use Microneedler 2 to 3 times a week at night.
• Store in plastic box when not using and travelling.
• 0.25 mm needles.
• Stimulates natural healing response by creating tiny micro-channels in the skin.
• Tackles acne scarring, pigmentation and fine lines.
• Active ingredients of skincare reach the deeper layers of the skin – increasing
• Painless and no downtime!
How does it work:
The Microneedling tool rejuvenates the complexion by creating micro-channels in the top layer of the skin. This increases skin cell turnover, collagen production and encourages the skin to repair and renew. Use of the tool also allows for enhanced absorption of your favourite serums and moisturisers.
With frequent use, the Microneedling tool tackles visible signs of ageing; fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and pigmentation, leaving the complexion radiant, plump and glowing. Our 0.25mm Microneedler is completely safe for home use, and totally painless – even for those nervous of needles!
Important information for customers:
• Always spray the Microneedling head a with sanitiser or surgical spirit after each use.
• Do not use with Vitamin C or Retinol, AHA or Benzoyl Peroxide as these may cause irritation. Hydrating and soothing skincare works best after microneedling.
• Do not use on broken skin.
• Made of titanium.
• 540 needles on the barrel.
• Never share your microneedler with anyone else!
• Roller should be replaced around every three months if used regularly.