Great for all skin types
- High protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Blurs skin while supporting healthy-looking pores
- Enhances skin with primer-like effect and hint of tint for sheer finish
how to use
1. Complete you’re a.m. regimen including application of your preferred moisturiser.
2. Shake it to wake it! Before dispensing Porescreen SPF 40, shake the tube to help disperse the tinted particles.
3. Dispense 2-3 pumps onto fingertips and blend to activate the formula then dot onto the face.
4. Gently blend the formula over the skin, ideally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Pro tip: Can be used alone for a fresh, no-makeup look or as a primer before makeup application.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica Silylate, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Squalene, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) silylethyl Dimethicone, PEG-10, Silica, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Magnesium Stearate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Bentonite, Cellulose Acetate, Phenylpropanol, Hydrated Silica, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Linalool.
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.