Lift, tone & define facial muscles.
The Rose Quartz Crystal:
The Tool uses Rose Quartz as its base, which is commonly referred to as the ‘Love Stone’ due to its powerful energy and connection to the heart chakras.
The stone is packed full of minerals including magnesium, iron and sodium, helping it to reduce inflammation and support cell renewal.
Lack of definition & tone. Great for skin that’s lost its firmness & vitality.
How to use:
• Remove make up, and apply your favourite serum or moisturiser.
• Apply firm strokes across the face working out towards the hairline and down the neck.
• Use the edge of the tool to lift under the cheekbones, jawline and brow arch.
• After use, run under a cold tap and dry with a towel.
• Due to natural variations in the colour of the crystal, each Gua Sha will be unique in colour.
• Boosts blood circulation.
• Aids detoxification and lymphatic drainage.
• Ancient Chinese Beauty ritual.
• Massages and trains facial muscles to become defined and toned, particularly round
jawline and cheekbones.
• Rose Quartz, ie the ‘Love Stone’ links to the heart chakra, famed for its healing
How does it work:
Revive & awaken the facial muscles with the Rose Quartz Sculpting Tool. An ancient Chinese Beauty ritual.
The Sculptor massages & trains facial muscles to become defined & toned, while detoxifying & encouraging lymphatic drainage.
Blood circulation is boosted, leaving the complexion radian & glowing.