Clears spots & breakouts
This breakout-fighting back spray acts fast on those hard-to-reach areas to help clear clogged pores and minimise future breakouts. The refreshing mist even disperses upside-down so you’ll never miss a spot. Exfoliating Salicylic Acid helps to remove dead skin cells, while soothing Witch Hazel, Tea Tree Oil and Moroccan Argan Oil balance oil and reduce redness. Ideal for use after the shower, post- workout or even on the go.
- Combats active body breakouts and minimises future breakouts
- Soothes, cools, and revives the skin with gentle botanicals
- Helps balance excess oil and reduce redness
how to use
2. After towel drying, hold the spray about a foot and a half away from your body and mist onto skin. The non-aerosol canister disperses a micro fine mist at any angle, even when upside down.
3. Let it sink into skin for 30-60 seconds before applying body cream and/or dressing.
4. Use 1-2 x a day after bathing. Use daily to keep breakouts at bay.
Pro tip: When bathing, wash your face and body after rinsing hair products like conditioner as they can often contribute to pore clogging and breakout development.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Hexylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin.
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.