Helps prevent free radical damage and promotes a radiant, healthier-looking complexion.
Serum 10 helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against free radicals, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of premature signs of skin ageing.
It is ideal for sensitive skin types or new users of SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serums. This topical antioxidant serum also helps to restore a healthy looking complexion.
- Combines 10% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with ferulic acid
- Reinforces skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of premature signs of ageing
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Fast absorbing serum
How To Use:
- Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest once in the morning after cleansing.
- It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure.
- Any change in colour does not affect the product’s efficacy.
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
- L-ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)
740021 13 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • ASCORBIC ACID • GLYCERIN • TRIETHYL CITRATE • FERULIC ACID • SODIUM HYALURONATE (F.I.L. D34877/1).
*Please be aware that the ingredient lists for products in the Skinceuticals brand are updated regularly. The Skin Bar advise you to refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.